Rhodes Central is Now Open Till Late Every Day!
Create new traditions at Rhodes Central. Find our handy tips on how you can shop our new stores and restaurants during the current restrictions.
Covid Safe Shopping
Your safety is our priority. When shopping for your essential needs at Rhodes Central, we ask that you please:
- Check into the Service NSW App (or manually using the sign in sheets provided if you do not have the app on your phone);
- Wear a face mask at all times (unless exempt);
- Follow the individual store capacity limits;
- Maintain a safe and healthy distance from each other;
- Use the sanitiser stations provided around the centre. Complimentary small sanitisers are also available to use and take home.
As per NSW Health direction, customers are required to be fully vaccinated to shop at our full range of stores, cafes and restaurants. Our essential stores and services remain open to non-vaccinated customers.
For the latest health advice and information, please visit nsw.gov.au/covid
All stores, salons and restaurants are now open (or will be in the coming days)! Please visit our Store Directory for information on specific stores.
Dine In Everyday Till Late!
Bamboo Lane, cafés and our international restaurants on Level 1 are now open! Restaurants may only welcome a limited number of seated diners, so we encourage you to book ahead.
For your convenience, many of our cuisines are available via delivery apps and order ahead platforms like UberEats, EASI, Cloud Waitress, Bopple and more. Visit the Dining page to view the options.
Woolworths Direct to Boot
For a contactless shopping experience, Woolworths Rhodes Central offers a Direct to Boot service, where you don’t have to leave your car! To order, simply visit the website or download the Woolworths app, select ‘Rhodes’ as your pick up location and finalise your shop. Direct to Boot pick up is located on the P1 car park with access via Marquet Street and is sign posted for your convenience.